If you’ve got college aspirations that only a state the size of California can handle and have your sights exclusively set on UC and CSU colleges, our dialed-in UC & CSU admissions consulting package was designed with you in mind.
Even though there is a normal level of stress inherent in the college admissions process, the stress of applying to UC and CSU schools is well above average.
How do we know this?
We're a team of California-based college consultants and, over the last decade, we've helped hundreds of students successfully navigate the hurdles of the California public universities' admissions processes.
Our approach is different and decidedly less stressful than most.
We understand how the UC and CSU systems evaluate applications and how to help students plan their coursework and extracurriculars to further develop their interests and passions - and how to express that fully on their applications.
When you work with us, you can rest assured that we will give you exactly what you need - and no more! - to complete your UC & CSU applications efficiently and effectively.
We know exactly what you need to do to improve your chances of getting into a UC and CSU school and we can't wait to share our strategies for success with you.
So let's chat about how we can help you navigate this highly-specialized college admissions process. You can give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or click below to reserve time for your complimentary call.
Here's How We Help You Navigate UC & CSU Admissions
Keep you on track to eliminate the stress of the UC & CSU admissions processes and increase your chances of getting acceptance letters from your favorite schools.
Curate Your College List
Present you with a college list of best-fit UC & CSU schools and programs according to your goals, needs, learning style, major, etc.
Find & Win Scholarships
Conduct a full financial analysis to help you maximize your chances of being awarded financial aid and scholarships.
Polish Your Application
Provide guidance in drafting your personal statement and answering your UC Personal Insight Questions, editing UC Activity List, asking for letters of recommendation, getting ready for college visits, and more.
Rise Above The Crowd
Identify activities, classes, internships and other opportunities to help you stand out at UC & CSU schools in particular.
Tackle The To-Do's
Send you reminders so none of the important, myriad tasks that must be submitted throughout the college admissions process slips through the cracks.
March Consulting's UC & CSU Admissions Services
At March Consulting, we know that college admissions is anything but a one-size-fits-all process.
It is our mission to provide the best possible guidance to our clients at all times, which means adjusting as quickly and as often as the UC & CSU systems do.
When you work with us, you can breathe easy as we keep our finger on the pulse of all the UC & CSU admissions changes in real time and keep you informed of everything you need to be on top of along the way.
The core of our UC & CSU Admissions Package is your meetings with your dedicated private college counselor.
These 10 sessions are spread out across your college admissions process and guide you through every step from college list creation to college acceptance.
During these sessions we will explore the following as we craft and execute your bespoke UC & CSU application plan...
- Your high school academic trajectory & college readiness
- A balanced college list based on a deep data dive that takes both your uniqueness and specialized college programs into account
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities that are perfect for you
- How to cultivate robust, authentic activities that dovetail with your college and career goals
- How to share your activities in a way that will stand out to CSU admissions counselors and how to tackle the UC Activities List - an integral part of the UC System's 13-Point Comprehensive Review
- Your essay prompt decisions & writing feedback that ensures you're properly showcasing your talents and growth, in addition to crushing your responses to the cumbersome UC Personal Insights Questions
- Identifying the ideal people to ask for letters of recommendation
- Finalizing your applications and tracking your submissions
- Guidance with regard to your ultimate choice of which college to attend
As we work together, we’ll curate a list of colleges to apply to in the UC and CSU system according to your learning style, goals, program interests, and social opportunity preferences.
It will include:
- Which UC & CSU schools fit the your learning style and goals and explore the various programs and social opportunities available.
- Which colleges can reduce the burden of college tuition as much as possible, taking into account the family’s resources and current circumstances.
- Which colleges are hidden gems that we search out specifically for you. These are options may be ones that you may not have considered but are great fits based on what we learn about you and what we know about the schools.
Your final, balanced college list will include multiple colleges that fit into each category...
- Likely Schools: colleges that you’re very likely to be accepted to because you're a bit overqualified, but the programs are a great fit for you
- Target Schools: colleges that are in alignment with you in every way but are a bit more competitive than those in the Likely category
- Reach Schools: colleges that have programs you'd love to attend but whose admissions data shows you're less likely to be granted admission to
While we are here to support you every step of the way, we've captured our tremendous base of knowledge about all things getting into college and paying for college in our March Consulting Academy.
Our signature college admissions curriculum will help you make the most of our one-on-one sessions by providing additional support and pre-recorded lessons about...
- Application schedules PLUS reminders so you don’t miss a thing...
- Workshops on everything you need to know about from summer programs to sitting in on college classes
- Educational webinars crafted to address critical knowledge for students at each grade level
- Exclusive March Consulting guides covering every step of the process
- Secrets of how each of your target schools will likely weigh different pieces of each application and how to maximize your chances of admission
- Guidance and best practices for getting into private schools, out-of-state schools, and the UC/CSU systems in particular
- Lists of private local and national scholarships
- Helpful guides to filling out FAFSA
- Assistance for next steps when you actually get to college (internships, majors, research opportunities, etc.)
And so much more...
Your enrollment to in the March Consulting Academy Portal is included in the Full College Admissions Package to help amplify your admissions results.
In addition to our support, we want to ensure you also have access to the most up-to-date data about college admissions. As such, our private college counseling clients receive access to two of our favorite college admissions softwares: Counselmore and College Aid Pro.
These two pieces of software provide visibility to two different sides of the college admissions process.
- The most up-to-date admissions information
- In-depth school reviews
- Thorough school research
- High-tech virtual school tours
- College application tracking
College Aid Pro provides...
- Financial insight & professional analysis that can save you thousands of dollars
- Projected college cost reports based on the most up-to-date information
- Personalized cost comparisons & little-known considerations
- School-specific scholarships & financial aid searches
- Cost visibility for every school in the country
Our California-based college admissions consultants are here to support your collegiate adventure step of the way. And the first step of our journey together is to schedule a complimentary discovery call to ensure we're a great fit to work together.
So let's get started!
Give us a call right now at (661) 747-4514 or reserve time to have us give you a call by clicking the button below.
Why We Love UC & CSU Schools
Whether you’re an athlete, an academic, an artist - or all three - the UC & CSU schools have something for everyone.
These two major California university systems offer the best of the best in terms of research facilities, educational offerings, and career connections.
The range of campus cultures is extraordinary too.
- Want a bustling campus in a city center to explore filmmaking? Got it.
- Craving a small, quiet place to dig into books and museums? Yup, they have that too.
- Marine biology or farming tugging at your heartstrings? No problem.
UC schools have a worldwide reputation for excellence, innovation, and jealousy-inducing facilities, while the CSU system has one of the very best financial aid programs in the U.S.
There are 10 UC campuses...
...and 21 CSU campuses.
A great advantage to both the UC and CSU systems is that each system has just one application apiece.
While each individual UC and CSU campus has separate application fees and makes completely independent decisions from one another, you only have to do the work once to apply to any or all of the UC schools and once to apply to any or all of the CSU schools.
Many amazing opportunities. Fewer applications to fill out. WIN. WIN.
If you're ready to explore the myriad offerings that these public California school systems have to offer, we're here to help.
Give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or click below to reserve time for your complimentary discovery call.
Prefer to expand your college list to include UC & CSU schools as well as other public and private colleges?
Our comprehensive private college consulting packages would be a better fit for you.
Have a question? Ask away!
Want to learn more about our UC & CSU admissions consulting package? Have a question specific to your student's situation?
Give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or send us a message using the form below. We're happy to help!