Let’s Demystify The College Admissions Process Together
How would it feel to have complete confidence in every aspect of your college admissions process?
How would it feel to avoid costly mistakes and, instead, maximize your financial aid and scholarship opportunities?
How would it feel to partner with private college admissions counselors whose students have a track record of 100% admission success and over 34 million dollars in scholarships awarded?
If you're looking for a patient partner help you find clarity and calm throughout the college admissions process, you're in the right place.
Whether you're a sophomore getting a head start, a junior who's feeling intimidated by your never-ending to-do list, or a senior who's overwhelmed and running out of time, we have a plan that will help you get grounded right now, tackle the most important tasks (and leave the rest), and earn the college acceptances you deserve.
What Does A Private College Counselor Do?
A private college counselor makes it their full-time business to understand the ins and outs of the paperwork associated with college applications and financial aid, help you meet and exceed the cryptic expectations of college admissions officers, and identify the specialized programs that you can take advantage of in order to make your dreams come true.
Because the college admissions process only gets more complicated and confusing every year, it's important to have an ally in your corner who not only understands the college admissions process as a whole, but also knows you personally and can find perfect-fit college programs where you'll thrive and identify financial aid and scholarship opportunities to help you pay for college too.
Here’s what private college admissions counseling means at March Consulting:
- You’ll have a dedicated college admissions expert in your corner through every step of the college admissions process.
- You’ll have someone working non-stop to curate creative ideas to highlight your strengths and skills and compile your best possible college application.
- You’ll have all of your college admissions questions - including financial aid and scholarships questions - answered thoughtfully, in a timely fashion, and backed by the most up-to-date data available from the latest Higher Education research.
At March Consulting, our expert college admissions consultants are here to smooth the path to acceptances for you.
While we offer numerous paths to accommodate every family's needs and budget, the first step of the journey is a complimentary discovery call so we can get to know you and make recommendations based on your specific needs.
You can give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or reserve time to chat today by clicking the button below.
How Our Private College Consultants Support You
Eliminate the stress of college applications by helping you see your ideal path through the admissions process, with to-do's (and don'ts) that are custom-fit to you.
Curate Your College List
Present you with a college list of best-fit schools and programs according to your goals, needs, learning style, major, etc.
Find & Win Scholarships
Conduct a full financial analysis to help choose schools maximize your chances of being awarded merit aid and scholarships.
Polish Your Application
Provide guidance in drafting college essays, editing activity resumes, asking for letters of recommendation, preparing for interviews, showing demonstrated interest, getting ready for college visits, and more.
Rise Above The Crowd
Identify activities, classes, internships and other opportunities to help you stand out in the college admissions process, increasing your likelihood of receiving acceptance letters from your dream schools.
Tackle The To-Do's
Send you reminders so none of the important, myriad tasks that must be submitted throughout the college admissions process slips through the cracks.
March Consulting's College Counseling Services
At March Consulting, we know that college admissions is anything but a one-size-fits-all process.
We offer many ways to work together that custom-fit the wide array of our students' and their families' needs, including packages specifically designed for UC & CSU applicants and ones for rising Seniors.
But our most popular package - by far - is our Guided College Counseling Package, which includes the following...
The core of our Guided College Admissions Consulting Package are your meetings with your dedicated private college counselor.
These 30 sessions are spread out across the entirety of your college admissions process and guide you through every step of the process from college list creation to college acceptance.
During these sessions we will explore the following as we craft and execute your bespoke college admissions plan...
- Your high school academic trajectory & college readiness
- A balanced college list based on a deep data dive that takes both your uniqueness and specialized college programs into account
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities that are perfect for you
- How to cultivate robust, authentic activities that dovetail with your college and career goals
- Your essay prompt decisions & writing feedback that ensures you're properly showcasing your talents and growth
- Identifying the ideal people to ask for letters of recommendation
- Finalizing your applications and tracking your submissions
- Guidance with regard to your ultimate choice of which college to attend
Your college list of up to 12 schools will be curated with you based on the data we amass around who you are, what specific colleges have to offer you, and financial aid and scholarship considerations.
During this process, we will focus on the following as we explore your college options...
- Which colleges fit the student’s learning style, goals, program, and social opportunities (NOTE: University of California schools count as only one of your twelve colleges since they share a single application. Likewise, California State University schools also count as one college because they, too, all share a single application.)
- Which colleges can reduce the burden of college tuition as much as possible, taking into account the family’s resources and current circumstances.
- Which colleges are hidden gems that we search out specifically for you. These are options may be ones that you have never heard of but are great fits based on what we learn about you and what we know about the schools.
Your final, balanced college list will include multiple colleges that fit into each category...
- Likely Schools: colleges that you’re very likely to be accepted to because you're a bit overqualified, but the programs are a great fit for you
- Target Schools: colleges that are in alignment with you in every way but are a bit more competitive than those in the Likely category
- Reach Schools: colleges that have programs you'd love to attend but whose admissions data shows you're less likely to be granted admission to
While we are here to support you every step of the way, we've captured our tremendous base of knowledge about all things getting into college and paying for college in our March Consulting Academy.
Our signature college admissions curriculum will help you make the most of our one-on-one sessions by providing additional support and pre-recorded lessons about...
- Application schedules PLUS reminders so you don’t miss a thing...
- SAT & ACT Prep (PSAT too, if you need it!)
- Workshops on everything you need to know about from summer programs to sitting in on college classes
- Educational webinars crafted to address critical knowledge for students at each grade level
- Exclusive March Consulting guides covering every step of the process
- Secrets of how each of your target schools will likely weigh different pieces of each application and how to maximize your chances of admission
- Guidance and best practices for getting into private schools, out-of-state schools, and the UC/CSU systems in particular
- Lists of private local and national scholarships
- Helpful guides to filling out FAFSA and the CSS Profile
- Assistance for next steps when you actually get to college (internships, majors, research opportunities, etc.)
And so much more...
Your enrollment to in the March Consulting Academy Portal is included in the Full College Admissions Package to help amplify your admissions results.
In addition to our support, we want to ensure you also have access to the most up-to-date data about college admissions. As such, our private college counseling clients receive access to two of our favorite college admissions softwares: Counselmore and College Aid Pro.
These two pieces of software provide visibility to two different sides of the college admissions process.
- The most up-to-date admissions information
- In-depth school reviews
- Thorough school research
- High-tech virtual school tours
- College application tracking
College Aid Pro provides...
- Financial insight & professional analysis that can save you thousands of dollars
- Projected college cost reports based on the most up-to-date information
- Personalized cost comparisons & little-known considerations
- School-specific scholarships & financial aid searches
- Cost visibility for every school in the country
If you're ready to learn more about the myriad ways we can help you have a less stressful, more successful college application experience, we're here to support you.
Our expert college admissions consultants are with you every step of the way. And the first step of our journey together is to schedule a complimentary call so we can craft the perfect college admissions package for you.
So give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or reserve time to chat today by clicking the button below.
Ready To March Toward Your Bright Future?
At March Consulting, we are dedicated to providing you with the advice and assistance we wish we’d had when going through this process ourselves.
As we've learned, your most precious resource in this process is time.
By getting started today, you can save many stressful hours of hunting down the rapidly changing data yourself and save hundreds of thousands of dollars on college tuition.
Our clients have a 100% success rate of acceptance and we've helped our students win over $34 million in scholarships...and counting...
Kat Clowes and her team are amazing. They break down the college admissions and application process into a structured and manageable timeline, with tasks that are achievable even while these kids manage school, work, and extracurriculars. March Consulting positioned my daughter well to submit compelling applications, not only to a college admissions office, but also for scholarships. We are so happy to have worked with her, and have signed up my son as he begins his college search.
Happy TwO-Time Client
It's time to invest in dedicated support with a private college counselor if you’d like to:
- More easily navigate the ever-changing landscape of college admissions
- Gain insight into everything college admissions officers are looking for, and
- Discover personalized strategies for success that other applicants don't have access to.
Unfortunately, it’s not enough simply to show up anymore.
Studies show that nearly half of all high school students have straight A’s and the standardized testing formats keep changing, so college hopefuls need to be prepared with the best tools to show their uniqueness.
Standing out from the crowd takes more than just good numbers in your application. You need to paint a complete picture of who you are and what you have to offer.
With the help of March Consulting, you can rest easy knowing that you have the latest information about:
- Exactly what’s required of you during the college admissions process,
- When those numerous to-do's of college applications are due,
- Which colleges are a great fit for you as a student,
- The best ways for you to work toward your academic goals,
- The aspects of the college admissions process that you, in particular, can skip with no penalty, and
- How to make choices in your academic career that will increase your chances of admissions while also developing a sense of self...and communicating that clearly to admissions officers.
I was nervous and stressed about the process. I didn't know where I wanted to go to school, or even where to apply. Since working with Kat Clowes, I was accepted into 10 colleges with great scholarships. Kat has made me feel more confident about what I have done in high school and how I presented myself in applications.
CLient With Newfound Confidence (And Scholarships!)
Make life simpler and less stressful with a solid plan and expert help with executing it - every step of the way.
While we offer numerous plans and services to accommodate every family's needs and budget, the first step of the journey is a free discovery call to ensure we're a great fit to work together.
So let's chat! Give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or reserve time for your complimentary call today by clicking the button below.
We can't wait to help you navigate the college admissions process with less stress and more success.
Have a question? Ask away!
Want to learn more about our private college consulting services? Have a question specific to your student's situation?
Give us a call at (661) 747-4514 or send us a message using the form below. We're happy to help!